Rated Extra Episode #11 ! We cover Ark , Fortnight, Arcane Legends, Subnautica, Pokemongo, Crazy NSFW Products and much more!
Episode #11 of Rated EXTRA SHOW NOTES
Who wants to read the intro and Introduce tonight's crew!
Welcome to Rated Extra 11!
Our open discussion gaming podcast that we will be put out whenever we feel like it
- Today is August 5th , 2017
- We are a CRR Gaming Group hosted podcast !
- You can reach the show by emailing RatedArk@gmail.com
- You can tweet the show @RatedArk on twitter!
- You can grab the RSS Feed, get our show notes at ratedark.podbean.com
- You can apply to join us in game at www.crossrealmrebellion.com !
TIME TO TALK GAMES!
Suggestions for input! (Obviously don’t pick them all ) lol
What are you doing in game!? Do you have some gaming news to share? Some releases you can't wait for? A game you were excited for but it bombed? Any platform is open for discussion!
Any game! Any Platform! Share it here!
- My computer hates Ark or Ark hates my computer so I have been forced to expand my gaming horizons to games my laptop can handle this week OR mobile games!
- I really like the FTP game Arcane Legends so far. I was enjoying the game called “Hit” we are playing but the autoplay option it has seemed kinda of defeating the purpose. I wanted to find a game where we could play together and that game setup seems very limiting and it sucked my battery , made my phone super hot and the text for the guild chat was soooooo teeny tiny lol. In Arcane legends you can buy housing, join guilds, purchase guild halls, do pvp mas, pve maps, collect pets gather in stances and play together. It is enjoyable to me so far. I also like that you can play Arcane legends on your mobile devices AND in your browser.
- I also downloaded Terraria to my kindle and that is fun too and Portal Knights on my laptop I still really like that game!
- Last Day On Earth Survival Mobile Game
- Conan Exiles has announced it latest “Free Expansion”. It is going to be the frozen North.
- It is said that it will almost double the maps size.
- Due August 16
- the add-on delivers a new biome to the Exiles world
- It boasts some harsh weather conditions
- Players will be required to "dress for the weather" while campfires, torches and drinks serve to help them control their temperatures.
- It will have new buildings and resources, a new religion and god, and two new crafting systems
- Players will be able to make demon blood sausages, bug soup and a host of alcoholic beverages.
- It is said that we will need to watch out hangovers because nursing a hangover in the Frozen North doesn't look pretty.
- Arks new dino
- Introducing the Otter!
A new Dino Dossier has been revealed, this one is everyone’s favourite furry friend, the Otter!
Common name: Otter
Species: Lutra Peloso
Time: Early Miocene
Found along the Island’s many inland waterways, Lutra Peloso have become exceptionally adept at hunting and foraging. This species of Otter has to be particularly cunning because of its diminutive size, and fierce competition for its preferred food source: fish. It is not a creature that excels at combat, and would not naturally pose an intimidating threat to any predators.
There are few creatures which provide the companionship that Lutra Peloso does. Rather than traveling beside you, it would prefer to comfortably rest on your back, providing insulation. Once domesticated, it can be told to harvest fish on demand, with a specific goal in mind from the fish that it consumes, the otter has a knack for foraging silica pearls, and can even yield a slight chance at finding black pearls within!
So I’ve been off work and recently started playing Fortnite on xbox with a few from CRR
Fortnite is described as a co-op sandbox survival game and is about exploration, scavenging items, crafting weapons, building fortified structures, and fighting waves of encroaching monsters
It’s alot of fun but ‘grindy’ small backpack and the constant demand to build and remake weapons due to durability is very time consuming.
The game apparently will be free to play and will be available with in game microtransactions, but right now it’s $40 for the basic and then offering deluxe packages ranging in price to over $100 but with them you also get free digital copies.
The range of depth and the actual play of the game is great when used to ark game play but paying $40 for a game which then required microtransactions aswell is just damn greedy. $15-20 would have felt fairer.
Ninja, constructor, outlander and soldier are the classes so far I’m having the most fun with my little ninja lady and her flaming sword of death.
It’s a solo game, You crash landed on a alien ocean world. Using your character and a onboard replicator in your escape pod you must survive on this completely alien world.
It was a good game kept me going for a while but the lack of co op meant that it wasn’t for me
Anyone who doesn’t mind the idea of a single player only survival game. I would highly recommend this to as it’s got that real ‘alien’ feel to it as you hunt strange fish and scavenge metal from the ocean to make new weapons and structures to aid your survival. The whole underwater element is in other survival games but what makes this stand out is that the game is 100% set for underwater exploration and it shows
Input: waffle, waffle,
Input:pokemon go lawsuit, payday 2, xbox ark tribe blowup
Input:I have been playing a lot of games the past few weeks , went on a ps4 free to play run checking out what's there . First and probably my favorite was the happy dungeons beta , orcs must die unchained , dungeon defenders 2 , curses n chaos , world War toons , sky forge , Asta , doom , last day on earth , blade n soul . guildwars2 My humble bundle this month was off the chain . And humble bundle right now is offering one of the best deals I ever seen on there .
Blacklight: Retribution (free to play)
Let It Die (free to play)
Bonus Quest time!
- Weird Product or business sharing time!
- Comb the interwebs for the most bizarre and interesting business or product you can find to share with the crew!
- http://www.fantasydatinggame.com/brb 0man gotta pee
ESME NEEDS TO PLAY LUMINinS DISCLAIMER!
This is because God obviously got the penis location wrong
http://bad-dragon.com/products/dragonessmuzzle EVER WANTED TO PUT YOUR DICK IN A DRAGONS MOUTH
Input: run for your lives
Input: open with caution. Infant Circumcision Trainer…...
- Got anything you forgot to add?
- Any recommendations on Food? Books? TV? Movies? Podcasts? Games? Etc ? Share it here!
- This is a “FREE FOR ALL” ADD ON !
Input: Been on a gaming hiatus lately, mostly binge watching TV shows and movies.
Game of Thrones
Input: I have been binging on Merlin! Love the show. It has moments of corny creature graphics but I like the show all around!
Merlin is a British fantasy-adventure television programme created by Julian Jones, Jake Michie, Julian Murphy, and Johnny Capps, starring Colin Morgan in the title role. It was broadcast on BBC One from 20 September 2008 to 24 December 2012 for a total of 65 episodes. The show is loosely based on the Arthurian legends of the young wizard Merlin and his relationship with King Arthur, but it differs from traditional versions. The show was influenced by the US drama series Smallville about the early years of Superman, and was produced by independent production company Shine Limited.
Merlin is a reimagining of the legend in which the future King Arthur and Merlin are young contemporaries. Arthur's father Uther Pendragon has banned magic in Camelot, its use punishable by death, forcing Merlin to keep his magical powers secret from everyone in Camelot other than his mentor Gaius. Arthur grows from a young, self-absorbed boy to the mighty king in the legends, and Merlin develops into his colossal role in creating the powerful Camelot. In 2012, the show's producers announced that its fifth series would be its last, with a two-part finale on 24 December 2012.
Scam City is a television show which started airing on Travel + Escape in June 2012, and has subsequently aired on the National Geographic Channel, and in Australia on the subscription channel Nat Geo People.Host Conor Woodman travels to some of the world's most popular cities in an effort to expose the darker side of tourism.
Woodman meets with questionable characters ranging from unethical cab drivers to aggressive pimps as he witnesses and experiences the travel experience of parting with personal property and money. He intentionally falls victim to these alleged scammers and says "yes" to every sex worker and pocket jeweler in the city. The show aims to expose the local adaptations of common scams - from pickpockets, expensive cab fares, to bars luring people in with adult entertainment at a high cost.
Red Dwarf is a British comedy franchise which primarily comprises eleven series (the ninth being a mini-series) of a television science fiction sitcom that aired on BBC Two between 1988 and 1993 and from 1997 to 1999, and on Dave in 2009 and 2012, gaining a cult following. In May 2015, it was announced that Series XI and XII would film back-to-back later in 2015 and would air exclusively on the Dave channel in 2016 and 2017
Despite the pastiche of science fiction used as a backdrop, Red Dwarf is primarily a character-driven comedy, with off-the-wall science fiction elements used as complementary plot devices. In the early episodes, a recurring source of comedy was the Odd Couple-style relationship between the two central characters of the show, who have an intense dislike for each other yet are trapped together deep in space. The main characters are Dave Lister, the last known human alive, and Arnold Rimmer, a hologram of Lister's dead bunkmate. The other regular characters are Cat, a lifeform which evolved from the descendants of Lister's pregnant pet cat Frankenstein; Holly, Red Dwarf's computer; Kryten, a service mechanoid; and, from Series VII through VIII, Kristine Kochanski, an alternative-reality version of Lister's long-lost love.
12 monkey’s (tv show)
12 Monkeys is an American television series on Syfy created by Terry Matalas and Travis Fickett. It is a science fiction mystery dramawith a time traveling plot loosely based on the 1995 film of the same name, which was written by David and Janet Peoples and directed by Terry Gilliam, itself being inspired by Chris Marker's 1962 short film La Jetée; the series credits both Peoples and Marker for their original works.
In the series, Aaron Stanford and Amanda Schull star as James Cole and Dr. Cassandra "Cassie" Railly, who use time travel in an effort to stop the destructive plans of the enigmatic organization "Army of the 12 Monkeys". Kirk Acevedo and Noah Bean also star in the first season. In the second season, Bean makes a guest appearance, and Todd Stashwick, Emily Hampshire and Barbara Sukowa are promoted from recurring guests to regulars. Stanford, Schull and Hampshire play reimagined versions of characters respectively portrayed by Bruce Willis, Madeleine Stowe and Brad Pitt in the 1995 film.
Natalie Chaidez was the showrunner of 12 Monkeys during its first season, assisting Matalas and Fickett. After the season completed she stepped down to the role of consultant for the second season, and Matalas and Fickett became showrunners. In the third season Fickett became a consultant, and Matalas was the sole showrunner. The series is produced by Atlas Entertainment, which produced the original film, and Universal Cable Productions. Charles Roven, producer of the original, is one of the executive producers.
12 Monkeys premiered on January 16, 2015 with a 13-episode first season. In June 2016, it was renewed for a 10-episode third season, which premiered on May 19, 2017, and aired over three consecutive nights. In March 2017, the series was renewed for a fourth and final season consisting of 10 episodes, set to premiere in 2018.
Input:game of thrones , miniature gaming
(mostly podcast recommendations)
- Here's a podcast not for the soft hearted. Serial Killers is a podcast that goes over all serial killers from Zodiac Killer to Gacy and Bundy. They go into VERY deep descriptions of the cases and also provide audio reenactment. Super creepy and awesomely paints a picture in your mind.
- TANIS PODCAST
- Tanis is an exploration of the nature of truth, conspiracy, and information.
- Tanis is what happens when the lines of science and fiction start to blur…
- For anyone who enjoys conspiracy theories, check out Sofa King Podcast.
- Funny and entertaining hosts. Thorough insight into your favorite conspiracy theories.
- Sofa King Podcast http://www.sofakingpodcast.com/
- NeebsGaming Ark series. New episodes every Saturday.
- SUPER FUNNY!
- Also new Subnautica episodes every Sunday.
Gigabytes input: gabriel dropout and its super effective