Episode # of Cross Realm Cast SHOW NOTES
Who wants to intro the show?____Criikette Can____________________________
Welcome to Cross Realm Cast!
Our open discussion gaming podcast that we will be put out whenever we feel like it
- Today is March 2, 2018
- We are a CRR Gaming Group hosted podcast !
- You can reach the show by emailing @CrossRealmRebellion@gmail.com
- You can tweet the show @CrossRealmPod on twitter!
- You can grab the RSS Feed, get our show notes https://anchor.fm/crossrealmpodcast and apply to join us in game at CrossRealmRebellion.com !
Introduce tonight's crew! Who wants to?
TIME TO TALK!
Cross Realm Cast is meant to be more of an open discussion podcast that spans all realms of life.
Suggestions for input! (Obviously don’t pick them all ) lol
- What are you doing in game!?
- (Any game! Any Platform!)
- Do you have some gaming news to share?
- Some releases you can't wait for?
- A game you are excited for !?
- Feedback on a game you have played?
- Question for the group? A would you wrather?
- Need some advice ? Ask the group!
- Any recommendations on Food? Books? TV? Movies? Podcasts? Games?
- Have a wierd product to share?
KEEP ENTRIES Small PLEASE. Remember we are an hour show, and weekly so we don't have time to run through 907 games each episode
Input: Started streaming Pillars of Eternity. I’m trying to stream every second I play the game. The game is very similar to the classic D&D games like Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights. The game is developed by Obsidian ENtertainment and published by Paradox Interactive. I’m still very early on in the game but am really enjoying it. I’m playing an elf ranger with a wolf companion. I’m streaming on Mixer at mixer.com/cyberjudge and don’t really have a streaming schedule. I’m also far from a quality streamer, as evident by my first 2 streams last weekend.
“Pillars of Eternity is a role-playing video game developed by Obsidian Entertainment and published by Paradox Interactive. It was released for Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Linux on March 26, 2015. The game is a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale series, along with Planescape: Torment. Obsidian started a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter for it in September 2012. The campaign raised over US$4 million, which was the highest funded video game at the time. The game uses the Unity engine.” (wikipedia)
If there is time I’d like to discuss the Nvidia Gforce Now which is essentially a way for gamers to play some of the high end games without needing a high end PC. It essentially streams the game from on of NVidia’s high powered machines to your screen and takes your keyboard and mouse inputs. You have to own the games already to stream them from Gforce now and they only support specific games. For example Ark and PUBG were supported games on my list but Dark and Light was not. Also with Ark, it had to download the mods every time I loaded in.
- I have been playing a lot of ark. I had a BLAST hunting all of the Valentines Day Dinos!
- I have been trying to record 2 shows a week for my solo podcast The IDK Cast which I have actually learned a lot of things just by doing it lol.
- I have been watching a new show called Miranda on hulu which is absolutely hilarious! Im still keeping up with some of my favorites, Lucifer, the Blacklist, and The Magicians.
- What do you guys think about the Light phone deemed the “dumb phone”? http://www.businessinsider.com/light-phone-2-cure-for-app-addiction-2018-2
- I do have a question for the group about My Son lol
Input: Diablo III started Season XIII last week. I haven’t been following most of the stuff, but I think it’s the second season of the Necromancer. I decided to go with Monk again this season. Witch Doctor has still overall been my favorite class in Diablo III, my mousepad even says so.
Necromancer was my all-time favorite for Diablo II, it just came too late I think for Diablo III. I may go back and play it again, but we’ll see. If anyone wants to join me in Seasonal, let me know. At a minimum, I could power level your character up.
Also, just got my HTC Vive this week. It’s set up but I haven’t had a chance to do much with it yet. I have Subnautica that is VR ready and it came with Fallout 4. I plan to put some time into it this weekend, so will have more to mention in the coming weeks.
Island 359 is an Early Access (in development) Virtual Reality action survival game for the HTC Vive. Players will use the guns, melee weapons, upgrades, explosives, and other tools found on the island to survive for as long as they can against hoards of dinosaurs, as they explore the increasingly dangerous island! You're a mercenary, and the money's no good to you if you're dead, so you're going to need to get back to the chopper for an extraction if you want bragging rights and a fat bank account.
You step off the chopper and into the sweltering heat of the jungle, grab your gear from the old loot drop, and head off in search of fame, fortune, and prehistoric beasts. Nobody knows exactly why dinosaurs have shown up on this remote jungle island, but you know you can take them out. You've been hired as a mercenary to kill as many of these things as possible, and the good news is the checks have all cleared.
Time to close down the show!
- Share how our listeners can reach you!
- Give any shout outs!
If we have time left we can do a would you rather!
- Shout outs to Provoke who may or may not be a dad yet
- Join us in the things we do and play www.crossrealmrebellion.com
- Download the Anchor app to leave us voice messages!